Wednesday, September 16, 2009

24 hour cycles

From the last time I wrote to now, I have been feeling suddenly restored in spirit. Physically I am still tired, especially in my eyes. Last night before falling asleep I told the Universe that I am here for it to do whatever it wants with me. This may sound crazy yes, but I have given in. At least for the time being, I am allowing myself to follow through freely. Flow like water. This morning when I woke up I asked myself to please go through this day at peace with whatever was to happen and see the world through my heart instead. It worked. I floated through the work day unflinching. I feel much more relieved that my equilibrium is being restored. Perhaps not totally, but I believe a few more days alone will do it.

Believing is a powerful thing. The mind is such a powerful force, and it is hard to take care of and observe. But one must. One must in order to set priorities straight, to be able to listen carefully to the heart and also to be able to make decisions wisely through a clear mind. There are few tasks that take more effort than this one, but even fewer tasks where the reward is significantly greater than any dollar value. What I have just witnessed myself experience in the past 24 hours, is definitely greater than any dollar value. Definitely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

True Love is Unconditional.