Sunday, November 14, 2010

distance can bring us closer


I've always believed that distance can make the heart grow fonder in every kind of relationship. About a month ago after coming back from the Children's Village, I wrote to one of my friends who has been a part of my inspiration as an artist. Over the past few months I have been learning the guitar and sort of freestyling songs as I go... this time I wrote one to her in the same manner - straight from the heart and out of my mind. If she wanted to, I said, she could play with the words and come up with a song. Like most ideas, I figured it would just be that - an idea. But to my surprise, a week ago I received an e-mail from her. She had gotten together with a few friends and composed this wonderful song. When I heard it I loved it so much, I knew I wanted to make a video. So I asked Kyle to help me shoot this idea I had and together in Boracay we turned our vacation into a memory, a video, an inspiration and something created from long distance love. 

 




 












We stayed at Nigi Nigi Nu Noos in Station 2 at White Beach, Boracay. Part of the video was shot at the resort. The rest was shot at White Beach and Bulabog Beach in Boracay. If you would like any information regarding this resort or the island, please e-mail me. I would highly recommend this place for any vacationer and I most certainly will be returning.

 For more information on May-Jun, please visit: http://may-jun.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

True Love is Unconditional.